Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Sunday

And I am on vacation! I love it. I will be hanging out and spring cleaning this week, hanging with the kids...(which really means trucking them around to their friends') and hopefully putting some scrap projects up! It is Sunday morning...do you know where your pets are? Well, I can tell you that I have my babies hanging with me while I surf the internet, read blogs and gain inspiration! I have one kitty that has been chasing my mouse and now she has moved on and my lil' sweetie, Sadie is laying in my arms, trying desparately to get me to pet her instead of typing! Teehee...think she needs some lovin'? Maybe, but it is more likely that she wants me to feed her! Guess I will! Have a lovely spring day. Love and hugs! Lara

1 comment:

wendipooh13 said...

yeah for spring break!!! how exciting, our is still another 2 wks away and I'm looking forward to it, enjoy yours