Friday, July 31, 2009

heel-toe-heel-toe and CHA CHA CHA!!!!!!


JUST A PICTURE OF "ME LIKEY"---because, well, ME Likey! LOL

Ok, so it is a corny title...but I wanted to put the CHA CHA CHA in there...OMGoodness, have you seen what is coming out for this summer's CHA?! WOWSER, there is a list that is getting longer by the minute for me...my pocketbook is already saying {OUCH}. I would like to mention my picks for what I really like from this season:

There is Sassafras with the NEW felties, the pretty fun paper lines, and OMGoodness...chipboard to match...I am in heaven--maybe even Hog's Heaven (you see I might just go home and get in the Sassafras spirit by playing with a little Hog Heaven--of which I only have a little left, and may be able to Squeak out a layout and a card).

Next on my list: Basic Grey. Well I have NEVER met a BG line that I did not like and this season is no exception...loving that Eskimo Christmas/winter line, and Indian Summer, and gosh, they are even putting out a Halloween line this year...WOW, cannot wait to touch and see the patterns in person!

Ok, So lately, Cosmo Cricket
is my number one go to products...I am not sure what the look is that I like so much but I know that it is a cross between the color combos and the kind of almost 70's/old kitschy look that I like the most. I love the new lines coming out and have already set aside some cha-ching for those lines--Earth Love and hte Boyfriend for sure!

To continue with my list: Lilybee Designs
has 2 new lines, Audrey and Vintage Poppy and I am loving the color combos so I just, well, just want them because of the colors! I will find them somewhere and get them for sure!

Last for today's list: Pink Paislee.I really like the stuff that PP has put out this season and I cannotw ait to see it in person. I think that these lines are very vintage-y and that is what is drawing my attention! I have been just drooling over some of the projects I have seen on line!

that is NOT all on my list, but after awhile, I think if you click on too many links, you get overkill and glazed over. I might some more goodies for my wishlist/must haves later in the week.

For all that have worked with me at SAS, today was my official last day as a DT member. It has been a good run and I really enjoyed the creativity of being on the team and being an unoffical leader for the website. I want to wish luck to the oncoming DT, from the changes that are happening with the website and the reorganization and additions in the creative challenges, it promises to be an exciting time at Scrap Attack!

Got to get to work so that I can get home and be SCRAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!Love and Hugs, Lara

No comments: