Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Sketch #4



Supplies: Patterned paper, journaling tags, Chipboard, stickers: Cosmo Cricket; Alphabet stickers: American Crafts; Punch: Fiskars

Ok, so I am really getting into these sketches. I love to do something fun and a lot of times I run out of ideas or time and a sketch is a great way to get started. Cosmo Cricket has been posting sketches lately and I love to use them. They may not get viewed but it is still fun to be creative. I used "The Boyfriend" for this...and it is only fitting as the pictures are of DS and his lovely, sweet Girlfriend. So here is my take on the sketch. See you later this week. My dear sis challenged me to some good challenges this past weekend and I was able to get a few of them done. Love and Hugs, Lara

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

I love the "look". LOL...can't wait to see your challenges!