Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Recent work



Just a little layout about our 17th anniversary time in March. We were out the week before checking out the flooding waters in the Twin cities. October Afternoon goodies were definitely something I loved playing with!



Pink Paislee has it going on! I absolutely love the 3 new lines that they came up with. This is using BayBerry Cottage. I loved this...and those new frames/swirls of the Artizen elements are wonderful. I was surprised that they were the consistency of puffy Thickers...I thought they would be hard like acrylic. I did not figure out how to do much with them. I inked them, but the ink never really dried all that well. Next time, I will use paint or Staz-on.



A little more October Afternoon goodness! THis is my DD as she modeled her JROTC uniform. And I know, for all of you that are knowledgeable about JROTC/ROTC...she is supposed to have her hair up, and on Thursday mornings, her daddy gets up and puts in a tight bun for her...It was at night and we did not want to mess with her good mood. She has a very sensitive scalp. =)



Finally, a little fun layout with some Jillibean Soup. DD is getting to be a skateboard fanatic and she wanted me to do a photo shoot with her doing some simple jumps. I was able to get some "air" in a few of the shots. She is so tall, OMG, she is as tall as me...so pretty soon...the time will come where I am the shortest in the house, besides the cats...LOL

One would think that as your children grow, into teens, there are more moments to yourself. I feel that is not the case. I have more teens than my two in the house most days. Most of them call me mom, and I suppose that is a good thing. I like having good, kind friends for my kids...they deserve to have that, when there are so many cruel things in this world. SO here is to all the goodness in our life and our household! Love and hugs, Lara

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

way to go Lara, always love seeing your work and what your up to!!! your kids are getting big!! congrats on the anniversary

BabyBokChoy said...

I am particularly in love with your 3rd layout. Hey, we should get together and go scrapping at THE SHOP one of those days, what do you think? :) hee hee...