Friday, February 13, 2009

The best I have ever looked...


...in a bikini, EVER!

Just wanted to share this sweet gesture from my dad yesterday. Both my sister and I got an email with a short note "good morning girls". and this adorable picture of my sis and I, pops up. I am sure I have never seen that picture of us. Evidently, he is taking old slides and making them into computer/photos for us. I absolutely love the gorgeous head of hair that my darling sister has and how sweet it was that she was holding my hand. I guess I was barely walking and it is evident from the photo that my sis was holding me up and I kind of think of her to this day like that, my supporter and champion! I think I look incredibly sexy, schmexy in that cute little yellow, ruffled bikini with that completely, one hundred % fashionable bandaid on my nose! LOL!!!!Totally love this! And you can bet that I will scrap this in the near future, so stay tuned!

6 comments:

*reyanna* said...

I LOVE finding old photos that I've never seen! So cool. :) My dad recently gave me all the family photos, and I can't wait to go through them! :)

And yes, you look ADORABLE in that bikini! ;)

Denise said...

You are sexy schmexy in that bikini. LOL! What a great way to start the day. Love the band aid on the nose. I see the two of you must have done through a whole box that day. :o) Cute!

laverneboese said...

hahaha! I love the picture and you look absolutely FABULOUS in that ruffled bikini! and the bandaid on your nose...and the gazillion bandaids on your sister...totally priceless!

nfaband said...

How sweet of your dad to send along such an adorable little memory snippet for you. Love the photo and I can't wait to see it scrapped. Thanks for popping in to my blog, it made my day to find a new friends signature there.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable!! I love all the bandaids - look at your sisters legs!! LOL! And I love her hair - you 2 look so stinkin cute!

liz mataraza said...

oh my! that is so darn cute! and how absolutely sweet of your dad.