Wednesday, February 11, 2009

IT is Wednesday










Today is an ok day. Having a little issue that I will not discuss, that kind of made my day not so bright, but it will pass and I will move on and learn from it. I sometimes think these types of things happen because some people in my work, just do not want to say what they really mean. But I digress.

I promised more layouts as these really do make me happy...All the colors and the textures truly lift my spirit. I think you should check out the Lovebirds by SEI from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking that I got with my Design Team Supplies. I truly love this line, the colors are so vibrant. I was showing my layouts to my friend at my local LSS and she was truly envious of the colors and design and said she had wished she had gotten that line in her store. I am soooo glad I got to work with it! Colors move me and make things all ok!

Anyway, Happy Wednesday {HUMP} day...Teehee...Love and hugs. Lara

1 comment:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Sorry you are having a rough day, I hope it gets better! I love what you created, I love how you did the heart on the first LO!