Wednesday, April 29, 2009

WOW, the month got away from me









How on earth did the month of April slip by so fast? I guess it has been full of work, my Hospital-wide project and presentation, Organ Donor Awareness Month (and I am a transplant coordinator), and multiple business that is being the mother of 2 very active teenagers.

Before the end of the month, I wanted to share my DT layouts from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking.

I was so fortunate to get to work with the paper line from Mark's Paper Company. The line is called "August Indian Summer" and it is amazing. The paper is double sided and has a 3D look of texture, along the lines of a canvas feel to it. The colors are luscious and just right up my alley! Check them out.

Oh, and be sure to check out National Scrapbook Day on May 2, 2009. I am heading over to a crop at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Hey, I totally understand about the month getting away from you! I'm in the same boat these days!
Great layouts!