Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WOW...and my June Design team reveals from SAS

Hello all, and if there are any people still stopping by my blog, thanks to all the wonderful fun comments left on my last post during the SASsy blog hop. I have not seen any links from anyone completing my bling change yet, so will keep that open until June 30th.

June is a fun and busy month for most, I would imagine, with end of the school year, graduations, weddings, and allover summer fun! I feel like I started my scrappy June off with a bang. Lauri from SAS sent me some pretty amazing papers from Collage Press Knave of Hearts and WRMK MVP Collection to work with and I was was so joyful in getting this fantastic kit to work with. I really liked the Knave of Hearts the most, but the MVP has some pretty rich colors that go well with sports, and non-sports, pages. Here is my reveal:









That is all I got for this month. TFL! Have a great week. Love and hugs! Lara

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

great work Lara, love seeing what you came up with and wonderful job with all the supplies you worked with!!!! way to go.. hope you are having a great day:)

Alecia Wolfford said...

Love it all Lara, you have some FAB work posted here girlie. HUGS and hope all is well!!