Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oh Hap-py Hump day!


Here I am again, blogging shortly because I ran out of time on my lunch hour. Eating always gets in the way of it. Busy night tonight, DD has her Science Fair meeting and then the therapy after that. Will have to let DH do the cooking tonight cause otherwise it is NOT fair when I get home at 7pm to have to MAKE supper yet too.

Looking forwarded to going to CKC-St. Paul this weekend. Just to look, I am NOT taking any classes. I thought a morning visit there would spark some scrappy mojo for the afternoon. I will see what they have to offer anyway. I am not in the mood to shop as I am getting my DT stuff this week from Scrap Attack Scrapbooking and my last kit from Label Tulip.

Yeah, I cut out a kit for now, we are going into the holidays and I am overwhelmed with products and just needed a break. The kit is awesome, just wanted to take a break from it, and since I am having a hard time breaking into these kits when they come, I thought, I might as well hold off for a couple months on the product that will surely just sit there. I will surely see you again"Label Tulip".

I guess I will leave you with one layout from my 7 LO scraptacular weekend. THe layout was of the old Fort in downtown Nashville, that originated when the settlers first came to the Nashville area. Enjoy. Have a great day. Love and Hugs,

Lara

7 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

I think this layout turned out so cool...the black and white pictures look great! Love it Lara!

vtpuggirl said...

Really neat layout, love the Mr. Campy! I know how you feel, overwhelmed with product sometimes. I think you are doing the best thing for you, for now. And you will be so happy when you pick it up again. :)

mommy2alex said...

That's a beautiful layout!
I'll be at CK on Saturday -when are you heading there? I'm not taking classes either, just lookin!

Kristii said...

What an awesome layout!! Love the pictures!!! Absolutely awesome!!

Rita said...

Wonderful LO! Love the mix of the Sass and Mr. Campy :)

Pat said...

Great LO!!

Monica and the team said...

have fun at the ckc convention ! and love that layout perfect paper !