Thursday, January 20, 2011

Valentines Galore, New Echo Park



Hello again. Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Always important to make a Valentine or two for a loved one or just to have on hand to brighten someone's day.

I went Valentine crazy last week after picking up the new Valentine line, Be Mine, by Echo Park Paper It is chock full of pretty patterns and colors, pink, white, black, hot pink...with musical notes, scripts, romantic Parisian icons and so forth. I usually only make a few Valentine's a year, but this year I went out and made a bunch. These Valentines were warmly accepted at a little gift shop down the street from me where we hope to sell them to people who want handmade Valentines.




This is such lovely stuff, that I might end up making a whole bunch more Valentines and I only give out 3 at most. These Valentine's make me so happy, so I guess I will just keep on making them!




Supplies used: Patterned paper: Echo Park; Ribbon: Making Memories, craft supply; Ribbon slide: Paper Studio; Stickers: Echo Park, Martha Stewart, Recollections by Michaels; Rhinestones: craft supply

Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week. It is cold here in MN, so we are all cuddled up inside, and what better time to be crafty...when the weather keeps us from getting out much. Have I mentioned that I hate being cold yet? My husband says that I say that way too much. The bright side...when Valentine's Day comes, we will be about 6-8 wks from spring. I can hold on! Happy crafting! Love and Hugs, Lara

2 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

love ALL your cards, they are sooo pretty!!! and love how you used the EP!!!

Jacquie said...

AWESOME cards Lara!!!