Monday, January 24, 2011

Neutral Challenge, by Moxie Fab World

Hey there, back with the final challenge in the 6 part color challenge at Moxie Fab World, Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week. This time, it was Neutrals and while I felt that the color combo that I chose did not exactly match the challenge colors, I worked with what I had and enjoyed making a "boy" baby card...to match my previous "girl" card.

The colors:


Happy New Baby Card:


I stamped background baby bottles with versa ink and then embossed them with clear embossing powder. I used an embossing folder for the vanilla scalloped circle and then stamped on a smaller circle for a layered look. This was by far, the simplest card in this 6 part challenge, but I was happy with the result.

Supplies used: Cardstock: Stampin' Up, Bazzill; Ribbon: Craft supply; Embossing Folder: Sizzix; Die Cut Machine: Slice by Making Memories; Stamps: Stampin' Up and Rubber Stampede; Ink: Stampin' Up, Versa Mark; Embossing powder: EK Success; Eyelets: Making Memories

This is the final challenge in the series. I enjoyed it immensely, and hope to continue doing challenges at MFW. You should check them out, play along, this particular challenge goes until 1/31/11, so there is still time! They have a lot going on there all the time and it is so inspiring! TFL. Love and hugs, Lara

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lara! Thanks for entering the Neutrals Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Keshet said...

Very pretty!

BabyBokChoy said...

You are doing so great with these challenges!!! Are you enjoying the medium thaw? :) But snow is on its way though, sigh...