Sunday, May 4, 2008

National Scrapbook Day was a success!




Ok, so I admit, I am stuck on scrapping. I love it. I spent the first part of the morning yesterday going to local SS stores and buying some small goodies. Then had to take DD to Festival of Nations. Gone til about 6 pm and then home.

The family knew not to bug me after that. I did two new layouts. I did 2 for a challenges on the ScrapAttack website. It was fun. I also played with my camera and my kitty and some Prima flowers. I will post the results. It was pretty fun. Worked on things until about 1 am and then called it a night. I am back at it today after some pesky little housework. Yuck. Why can't I scrap all day?

This is the week that I love. I have NSD, National Nurse's week, Mother's Day and my birthday. NOt to mention, they are going to announce the ScrapAttack Guest Designer this week. Now I am sure that there are a lot of talented people entered, and I can't wait to see who is picked. I will be very happy for who the winner is. Yes, I would like it to be me, but I want the best entry to get picked. IF that is not mine, it wasn't meant to be and I really want to see who gets it.

I have spent a little time scrapping and the results will be posted. I love doing it. It relaxes me and centers me. It is in my being to use creativity to express myself and steer my life. I will need to put back together my scrap room though. It is getting a little messy from my busy work this weekend. Everything in it's place will allow me to move into the next layout. Going to do that now.

Have a beautiful Sunday! Love and hugs, Lara

No comments: