Monday, April 28, 2008

quick little update

Just a quick one. Spent the day trying to rest up and dragging child #1 all over to the doctor. He is still sick. Thought it was Mono. All the signs point to that except the test is negative. Red ear though, so at least she put him on abx. I don't know if it will help, but the poor young man probably had the worst night of his life last night with bone chilling rigors (chills)--shaking the couch and teeth chattering.

I felt like crying for him. I laid next to him on the couch and wrapped him in towels and blankets and tried to give him my body heat and it did not work. Only as his fever climbed higher, did he get any relief from the chills. Yeah and then it was 102.9 and I was just about to take him to the ER when it broke and then he was able to eat and drink a bit and then he crashed. I crawled in bed about 5 minutes before my alarm went off. So needless to say, I did not go to work today. I will have to r/s my class too but hey, my kid comes first. Most definitely!

Spent some quality time with my daughter tonight. She went with me to the mall for B and B for body wash and the lotion that we like so much...mmmmmm cherry blossoms...mmmmm! We also went to VS for a few things as I had a coupon for a free item. Good girl's time though!

Ok, so I sent it off today. The DT email. I guess it can't be undone now. I don't want it to be. I would love it if I got it. I think it is a great site. A great site! Wonderful store. I usually check there first, before I order from other places, cause she usually has what I am looking for. I am trying to be positive. The worst case scenario is that I have my Mother and Father's day cards done and 4 awesome layouts to post in my gallery. If I get the spot, I will so pleased. What an awesome opportunity! Can't wait for May 5, 2008!

I got some Label Tulip goodness in the mail this weekend. Yummy, excellent goodness! Have not had a chance to play with it, but I have it all set for this weekend while I relax. Hopefully DS will be better so there are happy good feeling kids around again. So looking forward to some serious scrapping for this weekend. Can't wait. Got to head to bed though. DH is staying home with the kid tomorrow. I just cannot fathom him going through what he went through last night all alone tomorrow without anyone there. So DH has to be the one this time. DS may be almost 15, but he should not go through that alone. I so pray that he gets through this sooner rather then later. Adios! Love and hugs!

No comments: