Friday, June 27, 2008

Just wanted to share something


I just wanted to share something I made last night. It took about 2 hours to complete. I bought this little birdhouse at Joanns about 2 months ago and I got it home and wondered what to do with it. So I just started playing. It got better and better. I kept adding and adding and there is the finished product. I really like it. Now I need to find someone to give it too. I rarely make anything for myself as I tend to describe our house as early garage sale, and believe me, with tons of teenagers running through our house (not ALL mine), I guess it is better that way.

I used Shabby Princess from Bo Bunny, Heidi Swapp mirror bird (where can I get about 20 of them--cause I can see using them over and over), Creative Imaginations paper lace (works well for lattice in this case). Just wanted to put something up that I wasn't sure would turn out well and turned out better than I expected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is wonderful!!!!

liz mataraza said...

holy smokes! that is amazing! i love the bird houses.

Michele Kovack said...

This is fantastic!!!! Adorable!