Saturday, July 26, 2008

Design team





Well, for those of you that know me, you know that I was selected to be on a design team for Scrap Attack Scrapbooking. YOu can find the store here: http://www.scrapattackscrapbooking.com/
This is a cool online store!

I have just started with them. I have been a member since December. THe store is pretty awesome. Here is a sample of my first layouts.

I am pretty excited. This store seems to have EVERYTHING that I like. Chatterbox, SEI, 3 Bugs, Basic Grey, and many others. It seems like I could place an order every day and still not get enough goodness. Check it out.


Will be looking for you to show up on the Message board. THere are a great group of ladies there who are fun and happy and LOVE to scrap! Love and hugs! Lara

2 comments:

laverneboese said...

Congratulations! Beautiful layouts!!!!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Huge congrats to you Lara!! So happy to be working with you at Scrap Attack!!