Monday, July 28, 2008

Trying to update this more often



I am going to try and be better at blogging. It really stinks sometimes. I have a hard time putting down things I want to say. I am a woman of few words.

I brought my camera today to take a picture of something for a challenge at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking when they have their Birthday Bash in August. I am doing a Workin' It (about your work) Challenge for it. I have a great idea and hope that I can get the picture that I am imagining for it.

Here is another layout I did this weekend for a sketch challenge at Scrap Attack. I {heart} sketches. They help so much if you do not know where to start. I find that the hardest part of a layout is starting with the blank piece of cardstock. Once I have a partial plan, things start to fall into place. I am not a scrap afficionado, and I certainly do not support that I know anything/everything, but a starting point helps a lot. Here is a layout about my little princess Sadie. {kiss to her}

Have a good one. Love and hugs. Lara

No comments: