Friday, July 11, 2008

It's the weekend and I cannot wait

Yep, said it before, I love Fridays! Love them. It is here again. Pseudo B-day party for the DD at the Y (Her bday was June 23) and then scrapping into the night! Cannot wait. Got some scrumpdillyicious stuff from Studio Calico and from ScrapAttackScrapbooking and cannot wait to dig in. DD and friends will be done swimming about 8 pm and then all home by 930 and then it is on to my little haven. Will perhaps clean up and take pics to post.

I am anxious to work with the Artsylicous from Chatterbox. Just got in mail and already have a layout in mind for that. Also got SC's kit in the mail yesterday and I cannot wait to work on that. The Tokyo addon is as pretty as I thought it would be.

Hubby knows that I need to scrap now cause of my little news that I cannot share yet. But I kind of think that I should have told him this sooner, at least it would get me out of dinner a few days a week, cause NOW he is offering to cook dinner for me more often...{hand to his forehead}...is he felling ok?! LOL just kidding.

Well must work for a bit longer and then off to the Y with the kids!YAY.....Have agreat weekend. Love and Hugs. Lara

1 comment:

Kristii said...

Offering to cook dinner more??? How wonderful is that? Makes me wonder what that news could be??